 |
|
Fucking lol... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
my trip to the zoo and bath house ruins! 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
is marriage a right or a privlege 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Power just went out. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Woah! 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
Robinhoody.... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
When Is Misfit Going To Leave? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I have to make a three scene flash animation 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
im going to be rich 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
My yahoo question is pure fucking win!! 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I get off work in 2 and a half hours. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
OK, I'm leaving Totse. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Who do you like better? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Sg is becoming increasingly agressive. 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
problem with dick breath after smoking weed? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
mcdonalds rules 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I want to bite a totsean. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
look what this big man from england wrote me on utube 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
What is that feeling... 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
dead turtle 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
The time thread 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
So I crapped in my pants today. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Why is it so hard 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
stupid fucking cats... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
My parents just brought me a little human 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Hahaha.. 
—
|
—
|
83 |
— |
 |
|
My parents just bought me a puppy. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
I hate you SG. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
whats your perception of the phrase one love? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I felt like a failure today. 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |