 |
|
Crash 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I Am Doing An Honors English Report on...JENKEM!! 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
*cricket* 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
I want to be on robinhoody's shit list 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
itt, we take a moment, smoke a bowl and talk about life. 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Goodbye SG. 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
am i a bad person? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
The Doctor is IN 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Theres a brick on my dick, I can't get it off 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
So I went ice-skating for the first time. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Funniest place to live? 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: We discuss the weather. 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
My internet dating experience. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
It's snowing a tiny bit. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
America Vs Iran. Who will win? 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
I Got Raped In The Ass By A Sword Fish! 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: HTS-Noob 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Account on Community locked out 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Weird father-son relationship. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Getting Take Out 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
So who's viewed the cholo sticky? 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Almost Famous 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
March against racism. 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
I'd seriously fuck robinhoody if given the chance. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Robinhoody is a biatch (proof inside) 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Ban me please. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
vote to ban molosh and all faggits 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
A story on how my local internet cafe got closed 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I don't think theres any SG mods on patrol 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Vote to ban FragginNoobsInColumbine 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |