 |
|
I Wish I Had Been Born In 1983 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
im in ur superbowl, upsettin ur gamez. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
unemployed soldier 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
rate my cock 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Haha i finally got pictures of WAN! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I will anal slut my self to the whole totse 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I did something bad in a fit of rage. 
—
|
—
|
57 |
— |
 |
|
Niggah Wut U Say 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I just heard a joke. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
So the Giants won the Superbowl 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Decorrupt-A-Wish 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Who wants to meet me? 
—
|
—
|
60 |
— |
 |
|
thats it i'm never posting here again. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: Me and WAN cyber it up 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Any news on the male anal orgasm? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
So i'll be in Amsterdam tomorrow! 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Concubines! Concubines! Concubines! 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
It's time for another corrupt-A-wish 
—
|
—
|
408 |
— |
 |
|
I caught my roommate looking at hentai 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
HSN & QVC are LIVE, Superbowl 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Just to let you guys know.... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
The Giants just won. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
When is Totse going to do something "epic" 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
LOL Someone is getting PWNED!!!! 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Checkout my hand-made (soon-to-be) pipe! 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
I thought the flesh art forum 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I might go to prison for two years. 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
I like to pretend my girl friend is my sister. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
StickDeath 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Join my movement (pun intended) 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |