 |
|
Thou Shalt Not Poop. 
—
|
—
|
58 |
— |
 |
|
How do I clean my black man? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: azalie 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Thank you God for making me such a handsome guy 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
puxz.com 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
How do I clean a nigger? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
how do i clean my hot pink sneakers? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Misfit's Sneaker Cleaning Guide. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
[Phone Ringing] 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
SG i dont know what to eat! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Hey Everybody 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
Do Vegan Chicks Eat Semen? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I'm going to give charizard my rare candy. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
how do i clean my nigger sneakers?? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
How do I clean my black sneakers? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
How do I clean my white sneakers? 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
guess my middle name 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
You know i'm a pretty nice guy 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
totse needs to represent 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck niggers dude 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I don't know what to do. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Death threat e-mail 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
Where the hell did that fine prebuscent azn ass go...? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I found a $100 bill. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Assicons 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
The Fapping Frequency: A Universe Within 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Wanna hear a joke totse? Why shouldn't you drink from totse??????? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I see a rectum and I want it painted black 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Who else use's piss juggs? 
—
|
—
|
52 |
— |
 |
|
Post-piss jitters 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |