 |
|
ATTN: CarbonB 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Friend Wants To Buy A 250 dollars Email. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
I was at this rave club a week or so back.. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Ever shat blood? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
well fuck 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I have to wake up at 9 IN THE MORNING tomorrow 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
A quick look into the life of Misfit. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Hey 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Finding Cell Phone info... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Sex slaves. 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
So I drank 30 beers yesterday and now... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I got shot on my run (pics) 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Deftones. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
No black people in IPHONE commercials 
—
|
—
|
90 |
— |
 |
|
I am back.... 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Prove that you are cool enough to be in this topic 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Picture of my cock. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: it is not a HB thread 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I'm Back!!! 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN Sybil 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
So I was chilling at my homeboy's crib. 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
What do you do while you're on Totse? 
—
|
—
|
60 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Totse 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
What Would You Name Your Kid? 
—
|
—
|
118 |
— |
 |
|
Dear 449: 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What does your voicemail say? 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
Who do you think is the greatest person ever?? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
The list of ugly posters. 
—
|
—
|
174 |
— |
 |
|
So I was at this party... 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
I admit.....this is 449s second account. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |