 |
|
from one totsian to another 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I'm desperate for a bitch 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Is it possible for a pussy to grow balls? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I just checked my E-mail and... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
parents die 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
50 cent is a useless asshole - why he's famous 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
How much does someone have to spam before they get banned? 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
If you eat shit, what do you poop after it? 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
Do you think it's wrong? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
What animal has the worst life? 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Stripped is hotter than my girl friend. 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
I just found out i am infertile. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
If you were in my situation 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
So I just fapped to this... 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Whats the best think you've ever read on the non-forum totse? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Tough choice, Hitler or restaurant manager.. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
If Totse were a game like The Sims 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
SG is way slower then it used to be. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
So how come your not out getting pissed? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Can the library personell see what I'm doing on comp? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I Just Blasted Out A Shit Log @ Light Speed 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Protein-coated disk prototype! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
When you flush... 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
It's leap day, you bitch... 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I'm bored 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
People who should shit their pants. 
—
|
—
|
56 |
— |
 |
|
I thinking road laws are for people with no common sense 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
attn: Bull 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I accidently swallowed some commode water. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Fear and Loathing in Canada 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |