 |
|
a question for the beer drinkers out there 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
Fat people 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Senior Project 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
bulllgod66 is not realy me 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
This is going to sound bad... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
what's your high food 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
sailor MOOOOOON! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
the most ingenious way to kill someone 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck it Im back from my holiday 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
orge lord is not really me. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I'm 15 and just had sex with my dog! 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
safe sex?! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
NOT a hypothetical question 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
How do you like these lyrics? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Memorial Chat 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
My neighbors dog told me to kill 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
I'm 15 and don't know what I want..... 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Drugs? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
New Terror Laws Used Vs. Common Criminals 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Muahaha!! Im back shadow!! 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
deus EX 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
a smart revenge 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
kronikus is a piece of shit 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
R.I.P. Pharmacist 
—
|
—
|
85 |
— |
 |
|
Why do people laugh at me when I tell them... 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
I chopped off my neighbour's face and had it grafted onto my own 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Is forum 16 still active? 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
I found the best underground bunker ever !!!!! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
my parents are freakin out cause i fucked my sister 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Like quotes? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |