 |
|
*sniff* 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Man's Rules 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Shit headed friend! What should I do?!?! 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
How many guys here piss in the sink? 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
what are you getting for Easter? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
April Fools Day! 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Hmm... looks like bush really was a nazi 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Funny Quizes 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Why are so many women fat? 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
I just found green scuzz in a place I should not find green scuzz. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Just things I found interesting and would like your comments 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
whats your totse routine? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I got fired yesterday 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Alternative Zippo fuel? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Job for a 13 year old? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
What are you doing for Haloween? 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
Whats The Most crazeist thing You have ever done? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
College course 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Adrenaline Junkie 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I need help to find her. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
i'm not dead... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Black People 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
A Philisophical Ponderance 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Mobiles 'make you senile!!' PLEASE READ!! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Back by popular demand... 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Everything was looking up, when.... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
NEED CRAZY I WANNA KILL MUSIC!!! 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Tell them Large Marge sent ya 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
whats your favourite zip code? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Haxor 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |