 |
|
Totse, what should I do? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Anybody else agree with this? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Once you go black... 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
So, I didn't get wasted last night 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Women: Happy Intl. day! :) 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Inspiron: You're a Bitch 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Toot toot pfffff 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Daylight Saving Time 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
O rly? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
why the fuck would you post on a thread that already has about 80 pages of replies? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
In this thread we post our life accomplishments. 
—
|
—
|
65 |
— |
 |
|
Oi add my msn - bet-c@hotmail.com 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
How do you motivate yourself? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
I ate a jew 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I can change channels with the force 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Through sheer willpower... 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I'm trying to get free webcam sex and I'm under 18 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Is there... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Let's chat on MSN 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
In this thread... we double post. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Am I more susceptible to cancer if? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Get on MSN 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Porn Puzzle - first prize : PORN 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Unofficial how gay/lesbian is this... thread 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
\\im here with exotic touch 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Today had it's multiple ups and downs. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Gay Anti Capslock! 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
This is very, very very late.. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Look at my brother's internet history 
—
|
—
|
94 |
— |
 |
|
I got nudes of xilikeeggs0! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |