 |
|
House alarm problem. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Where should I hide my weed? 
—
|
—
|
86 |
— |
 |
|
what are you up to? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
We should make a TOTSE parody band. 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
How much will i get laid? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
God Dammitt 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Should I do Shrooms? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: We post songs that have that one part that is really good 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
I'm about to down some shots and get high! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Osama vs Obama. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Judge me totse. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
How much will I be paid? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Silverfuck 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
What's the similarity between a pork pie and an old woman? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
In this thread we talk about the CIA secret plans for world economy. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I pissed on robinhoody :( 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Ideas for a Legislative "Bill" 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
IN this thread we post pictures of our bedrooms 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
I just made this now 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Help the Lurkers Movement 2008 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
how many hours do you work a week? and where? 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
what're you guys doing for march break? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
SG has gone downhill... 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
When posting about your GF,BF, or signifigant other on Totse.. 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Your childhood. 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
Quickly 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
the monday morning beer 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I am this | | close from cutting up my credit card. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I've gotten swoll as fuck compared to you pasty geeks 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
Story Time! 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |