 |
|
Dream Length 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
How many guys here pluck their eye-brows? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
fixing a scratched/keyed car.... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Swan 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
What could I get charged with if..... 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
That weird hand-shake feeling 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
The Apprentice: Bill or Kwame 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
A christmas tale (I know its not christmas so fuck you) 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I think I have pink eye. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Cementite VS Pearlite 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
page width 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Can have your credit card number 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
If you could choose your own name. 
—
|
—
|
120 |
— |
 |
|
No! You did not just own anyone! 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Today... 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
totse is everywhere. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
After Grog Bogs (AGB) 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Help me I'm freaking out 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
acne *pop* 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
What should I do about my loud white-trash neighbors? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
does cheese have a hidden meaning? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Just built a mini catapult need uses 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Shit I farted and sneezed at the same time! 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
The Up and Down Theory 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
meh, felt it deserved more attention... 
—
|
—
|
81 |
— |
 |
|
What time do you wake up? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
giant frickin future question 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
A question about those Yahoo! foreclosed houses 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
don't smoke while driving in the rain... 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
What are Safety pins made out of? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |