 |
|
My shitty story... 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
What happened 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I Hate niggers 2 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
i hate niggers 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
heeeeelp!!!! 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
If you had to join 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
ATL 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Best way to kill yourself? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
Gustave and Vanilla Pepsi 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
goretex parka vs. M65 field jacket 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Getting lucky 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I Don't Know Gustave... But I Hate Him...Or Do I? This Is Confusing... 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
The Small Hole? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
1 SAT 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Cancer v.s. Suicide 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Marine Corps. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
STOP USING p2p, BT, EVERYTHING READ!!! 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
I got a probelm with spending before I get it! 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
What song should be William Hung's next? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Bathroom Graffiti 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
gustave is so kool 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Im In Trouble...Someone Help Me!!! 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
For chrsts sake, Thank this man!! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Cute? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
What exactly is a porch monkey? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
What are you scared of? 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
Favorite p2p Software 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I got injured at work today. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
The Daredevils of Aspen 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
The colors of the folders 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |