 |
|
Places where you would like to be right now? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
My brain is fucked. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I'm on mexican radio. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Weird Totse Related Dream I Had A While Ago 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
fired 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
what is your mental image of the poster above you? 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
good jobs for a 16 y/o 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Panic! 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
iron maiden toronto 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Things your parents have praised your for 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Revolution? 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
british people are weird. 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Internet phenomena 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Akward.... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Hey uk, your fucked now! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: We discuss teachers we used to hate 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
I know where the middle finger and the term fuck you comes from. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
I find this really depressing 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Some wigger wants to fight me 
—
|
—
|
41 |
— |
 |
|
Cboys sucks 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
The pic you have all be waiting for. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I just burned my wife 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Hey tawtse im back!! 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
If you ever... 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
whats the average age of totse? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Nudes of my cousin. 
—
|
—
|
405 |
— |
 |
|
How to suck major dick, part one: 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Nude Pics 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
irresponsible activist 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I can't tell if I like totse more or less than my RL friends 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |