 |
|
Haha. I almost got arrested 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Do you read the articles on TOTSE? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
after jerking off... 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
Narcissists, check in! 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
heheh 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Meet-up 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Found on the Web still not working right 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Jailbait car thief kills moron 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
TOTSE IS WORKING AGAIN 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Why the fuck has totse been down? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
How to get into my big brothers computer. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Dragon and Scrotum's Bogus Adventure 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Computer hackin contest 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Dammit, I wish there was a search engine/site.. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Parents Divorcing 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
size feet? 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
German or Polish sausage? 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Am I a bad person? 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
Road Trip 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
getting a job when your only 15 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
Woohoo! My first apartment 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Horny stand up comedien 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
The Acne Guessing Game 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
what is a good design from the perspective of you commom people ?? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
do I have to fukin post replies here all day snoopy? cuz I will 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
so you are done being a bitch now snoops or what? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
all I wanted was a PEPSI 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
all I wanted was a PEPSI 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Summer in the city. 
—
|
—
|
56 |
— |
 |
|
Battle of the Narcissists 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |