 |
|
Favorite snack type food? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Is it possible to sleep with your eyes open? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
The Origin Of Todays Headband with Crooked Hat Style 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I whacked a sparrow 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
riddle dee dum 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
HERE'S A POST TO DELETE IF YOU GET BORED 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Holy Shit I'm A senior! now what? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
What should I stock up on? 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
I have to take a shit 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Second-hand fame 
—
|
—
|
78 |
— |
 |
|
Who here has almost been hit by an 18-wheeler? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
The demise of Spurious Generalities 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Would you rather be adopted by a pirate or a ninja? 
—
|
—
|
78 |
— |
 |
|
How sick am I? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
where are you from and where did you hear about TOTSE? 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
what's on your mind this very second? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Totse meetup 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Spanish Potty 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Movie quotes 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
why do you come to totse? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Totse? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Like VW Beetles? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
check this out 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking pussy 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
No money 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Posting replies with pictures. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I have some space, how i make some money ? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Is it wrong to walk in on your parents having sex... 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Best Man movie of all time. 
—
|
—
|
80 |
— |
 |
|
I've got my bling on. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |