 |
|
Roller skates for babies. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Is YOUR mother a prostitute? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
What kind of sense of humor do u have? 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
Post stuff u have photoshoped 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Friendster is gay 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Wheeee 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
this is the most interesting topic on TOTSE!!! 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Is kazaa the devil? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Wtf, "week" 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Hot Topics 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
totse genicide, it's time ot clean house! 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
BAN ABRAHAM GORILLA!!!!!!!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
New Rule for Women 40+ 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Legalize Shooting Skinheads 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
I fucked my mates car 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
No Good Tryin' 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I dumped my gf for being a bitch! 
—
|
—
|
57 |
— |
 |
|
I do 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
i had a cuncusion monday... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Sam: Why am I banned? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
DAMN IT!! This is weird. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
stupidest fucker ever!!! 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
Pop, soda, soda pop, coke, pepsi? 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
Haha, I'm making you angry 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
I am about to have a job interview at a supermarket. 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
song that makes you wanna kill... 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
I fucked over the Bus driver 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
people joining totse 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Are YOU deformed? 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
Minocycline 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |