 |
|
Most over rated movie? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Internet getting boring? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
raves/ravers 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
I demand that the word "bitch" be banned! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I have Achieved every male totse users dream!! 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
So who can I "GIVE IT TOO"? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I'm Looking for the Shrek "Can't We Settle This Over A Joint" Picture 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I somehow thinks that it would be totally cool and awesome to be a member of the mob 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone living in Bucyrus, Ohio? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Let me stay 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Cheap cars made to look kewl. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
What Time Is It ? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
hypnotherapy 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
This punk ass kid almost ruined my shit! 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Racism in the UK? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Why I'm a "goth"... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
stupid kids driving wtf? 
—
|
—
|
60 |
— |
 |
|
What has canada done? 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
quiz for gmail 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
gmail invites 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
another silly word game 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Someone told me to turn my music down and I said no. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
signs that u spend too much time on totse 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I'm in a shitload of trouble. 
—
|
—
|
77 |
— |
 |
|
omG a colored talked to me 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
This establishment don't serve no coloureds. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Oh no, please don't ban me, Mr. Totse 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
THERE AINT NO BLACK... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Who has actually bought totse merchandise? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Is totse a democracy? 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |