 |
|
Ain't I lucky... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Are any of you in the military? 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
i want $13.54!!! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
You know what I think is funny? 
—
|
—
|
52 |
— |
 |
|
If God Was One of Us 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
About this election 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Would you rather die... 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
CRAZY? THEY WHERE CRAZY TO DELETE MY LAST THREAD SO I MADE A NEW ONE WHICH WILL... 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Where to get a job... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Funniest Shit ever 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Homosexual Livestock Orgy 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone know....? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
You ever notice how girls... 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
I dont work for the FBI 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Last name 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
what do you consider fat? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Hah! You were still wishing I was dead, huh? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Stealing my kids' Halloween candy 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Embarassing memories. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
The Last Seconds 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
TV Stations and their political bias. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
How much money do you have? 
—
|
—
|
52 |
— |
 |
|
Why Do They Say...... 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Your State 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
why should i have voted for Kerry 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
bush is going to win 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Vote Ralph Nader! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Holy Shit! Suspended Over My Political Opinions! 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Hmmmmph, I reckon that from now on I'm gonna.... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Okay Nader won, Now what 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |