 |
|
Now I know how poeboy must feel 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
TEST - can you co-operate? 
—
|
—
|
71 |
— |
 |
|
Nationalism or racism? 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
totse collage... whered it go? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Teddy Ruxpin 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
what do you mean I can't look at porn. 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Of the phenomenon regarding French people 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
uh, Help? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
What time do you go to bed? 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
what is your favorite beer 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
awww man I ate too much and now I feel sick. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Deep thought question 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
I mailed Gustave a deadly King Brown snake 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I don't get It I hate Irony..("In social groups" ) 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Speed Masturbation 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
WTF is wrong with New Zealanders? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
A few words about my dong 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
Australians Shouldn't Have Gmail 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Have You Ever Fucked An Animal? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
women 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
your thoughts on what happened to dr. dre 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
Is it illegal to post on totse? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
what is the most annoying thing 2 get off your keyboard? 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
School's out! Have fun at school, bitches! 
—
|
—
|
68 |
— |
 |
|
Who else uses mouse gestures? (firefox) 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
most well known totse users.... 
—
|
—
|
120 |
— |
 |
|
I AM HERE TO PUMP YOU UP! 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Hardees creats 1,420 calorie burger 
—
|
—
|
56 |
— |
 |
|
The craziest thing I have ever seen on ebay 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Best letter to end your marriage for good. EVER 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |