 |
|
Jewelry class? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
message from jaguarstrike 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
tomorrow is the busiest shopping day 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Zok ...jaquar strike??? banning 
—
|
—
|
57 |
— |
 |
|
Why I'm Better Than You 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
so what did you guys eat today? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
What did the doctor say when the poster above you was born. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I think Yahoo mail blocks Gmail invites 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
I need help finding someone in Australia. 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
Guess which word I'm thinking of!!! 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
How is the racism in other countries? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Who's got the biggest Cahoney's. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
poo head, dick head, or ass face? 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
What I have and Why Im So Cool 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Terrorist Organisation? 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
Holy crap. Admins are getting faster. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
A Public Service Announcement 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
autographed football 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
What the fuck does this mean? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Racism in America 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
I demand you wish your pet(s) a happy thanks giving! 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Thanksgiving... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
yo wats up guys 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Stand back..artist coming through 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
NiGger! 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Who Do You Wish You Could Have Sex With? 
—
|
—
|
84 |
— |
 |
|
Cripple broke my thumb. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
ninja burger 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Thought I'd show you all my bird! 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Fun Facts 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |