 |
|
I look like Freddy fucking Krueger 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I feel lost and depressed. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
My ring hurts. 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
How long should I wait? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Spell totse out of something and then post pics 
—
|
—
|
52 |
— |
 |
|
The female of the species is moar deadly than the male 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Im being raped via mobile phone 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Betrayed 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Wtf?! 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
Photoshop Contest 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
A thread about glasses. 
—
|
—
|
90 |
— |
 |
|
Zomg Totse Hax! 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
What type of girl/guy do you go for? (Politically) 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Best courses for meeting nice girls? 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: the_coup_d'etat 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I have been corrupted 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I believe my finger to be infected (pics) 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Urgent: Need to find a call girl for a Frankfurt, Germany hotel 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Books: I'll never buy one 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Jenkem on /b/ 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
*smoke clears* 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Technicalities 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
good morning SG! 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
ITT we post wikipedia articles about our city/town 
—
|
—
|
140 |
— |
 |
|
Pawning A Necklace! 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
lolz evry1 checks in!1 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
I want to make a new handle... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
To nuclearrabbit, my old friend 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
What are these niggers thinking? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Totse SG Magazine 
—
|
—
|
57 |
— |