 |
|
Unfair Police Crap (UPC) 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Wow 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Who created God? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
OMGWTFBBQ 666!!!! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Wie gehts? 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
I Have Reached 1000 Posts 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
My room stinks 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
That's *so* gay 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
I just got a fucking rugburn 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
noone has the "sand" to post in my thread 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
You know who I hate? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Alternatives to Kazaa 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
My Boo 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
I perfer to date forign girls, cuz yankee girls sucks 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
A NEW WAY TO GET BUZZED!!! 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Sorry 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Who do you hate most on totse? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I'm gonna' post some spam! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I'm offf the have a shit,... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Test YOUR powers. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
totse.com 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone ever tried an idea from the "bad ideas" and realized it was a bad idea? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
funniest name 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
What's more fun,...? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
texas should die 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Am I the only one who catches hell on here? 
—
|
—
|
77 |
— |
 |
|
What's the biggest load of bullshit... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Testicular Cancer Prevention 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
what's the most random thing you've ever said! 
—
|
—
|
51 |
— |
 |
|
Post your password you wuss,... 
—
|
—
|
71 |
— |