 |
|
Just because I haven't seen it in a while... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Are you introverted or extroverted? 
—
|
—
|
71 |
— |
 |
|
How many of you like baked potatoes??!!?? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
A big leary cracker to the first person to get this 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I'm tired of all the trolls. 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
Ventrilo wanna chat? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I figured out why I can't focus on anything 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
should i take the beer 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
i was thinking to myself, and i thought i ought to make another thread, how bout you? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I pissed of santa clause and he wont talk to me 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I pissed off santa clause and he wont talk to me 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
what habit/addiction do you have 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
My fridge exploded :( 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Jared is getting fat again 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Submition from a friend... 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
help with my resume 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Pre-Paid Phones 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I heard of this new place. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Favorite Infrared Thread. In All Its Glory. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Which language would you learn? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
because Euan McDonald is a fag 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
A While Now 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Totse IRC chat 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Cliches 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Sneaking out of the house 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Sneaking out of the house 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Torrent Search sites 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
nonsense (seriously dont look) 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
some views on people and their actions 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I jacked off at school today 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |