 |
|
call me a nigger thread. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What program can be used to record off of your speakers? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck Christmas 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
How much weed? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
OMG I almost have 1000 posts! L@@K! 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Puerto Rico..(the country i hate with a passion) 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
a funny story about how i pwned my neighbor (it involves crack) 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I'm new here. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Would it be gay to do the following... 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
I was realy fun, but I'm off. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Bored? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Im Dying. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Anbody gonna be on Christmas Day? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
my horrible statements 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What is the most racist city in the U.S? 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
I think I will leave this forum. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
omg i went on paltalk 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Hi, I'm new to this forum. 
—
|
—
|
41 |
— |
 |
|
puking when smoking 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I had depraved Nazi relations with spawny (MSN log) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
totse starts giving me headache 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Do you ever.... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
How to tell the difference between undercover cops and normal ones. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
What is a cooler word? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
IM logs with xxvodkaqueenxx and others (read) 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Whats in my back pocket? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
A little Pwn 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
How can I resume this explination? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
poll for school: how often do you eat fast food? 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
OWND 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |