 |
|
My girlfriend claims to save $12,000 a year because she doesn't eat. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I just got back from my local carnival. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
So this nigger says if he buys me an alpaca... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Reading labels. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
insanity. 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
What is the point of (TL/DR version at bottom) 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
So, I gave my patient Geodon today 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
So we all know Totse loves incest 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Cigarettes 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
Needles and blood.... 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Well the Tylenol has started to take affect 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
So, I almost fired a guy this morning 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
SG is slow. 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Tough decision about college 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Lil' Wayne Lollipop and Tha Carter II 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
So, I almost got fired this morning 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
So I let pandora choose some music for me.... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
US imported farm-equipment from Africa to pick cotton: Hal Turner 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: static_void 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Explain your username. 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
Teenage Angst and Related Bullshit 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I'm back...and I need help 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
So this chick says... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
What do the smiley faces mean to YOU? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I wanna go to NYC 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
American chest-beating and back-slapping 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Ugliest Vs. Hottest Female Totseans. 
—
|
—
|
235 |
— |
 |
|
What do you do when you have a cold? 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
What would happen if... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
What a day 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |