 |
|
I hate you all 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
FINALLY! The "skinniness" = beauty stereotype is falling! 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
There are white niggers 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
HAHAHAHA get in on this thread 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Who the hell uses "guy" anymore? 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Hijack this, fags 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Is there an ultimate master of totse? 
—
|
—
|
65 |
— |
 |
|
I made a bet with Jeff Hunter 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
There are still honorable humans. 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
good morning sweetheart. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Small fragment of my essay. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Cheapest place I can get a shotgun? 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
I'm going to be serious and honest here for a second 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
Well, fellow Totseans, I got an idea... 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
ever notice...? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone like to share your glory hole storys? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Help me out SG. 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Has anyone noticed bloodydiaperman in the wii commercial? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
So I'm thinking of making a website. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
I 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Holy Shit A Talking Fucking Ad 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
HB is slow 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Wanna hear something funny? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Totse on Second Life 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
When's the gas prices going down 
—
|
—
|
71 |
— |
 |
|
What's your favorite Firefox extension? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Favorite Picture? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY fuckbiscuit! 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
In this thread 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Why does crazyshit always happen to me when I go shoot photographs? 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |