 |
|
one of my parakeets just flew away... 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Russian HIstory X 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
Josef Fritzl 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I totally touched a hot chick's ass today (I totally got my ass kicked today) 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
isnt it true that alaska pays you to settle there? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Mozzul-san is 'surprisingly' immature! 
—
|
—
|
65 |
— |
 |
|
China just got some free birth control, courtesy of nature! 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Omfg....I hate hangovers 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Complete that comic... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
#spurious 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I killed some frogs just now. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
totse...... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Every single person reading this... POST IN THIS THREAD. 
—
|
—
|
64 |
— |
 |
|
photobombing 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck you all. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I killed some dogs just now. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Isn't it odd... 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Life. 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
wats the name of the totse member who has no legs? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
If I had a shit-ton of cash... 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
The 'Ghetto things we do' thread. 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
Is there a way to find out the racial composition of 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I am dying of loneliness 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
My BF (pics) 
—
|
—
|
90 |
— |
 |
|
100th post 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Help, what's this movie? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Dude 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Totse AIM Chat! 5-11-08 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
For fucks sake... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I got chased by santa clause 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |