 |
|
school was fucking confusing 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
This is my public apology cos I truly feel bad 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
So I'm going to kill/rape/eat this girl 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I just moved yesterday... 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Mozzul-san is slightly unnerved... 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: oldfag jokes 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
asians that dont shut up. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Who else finds race-mixing sickening? 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
Why do bugs appear in the summer? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Attn: xxombie 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Is this rude? Is she my friend? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: ObsdianZ 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
using whois searches to determine validity 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Gay marriage 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Yesterday (thursday) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
UK people: Your ISP 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Morning rituals... 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
so today I nearly crapped myself for the first time in my life. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Garbage Day!!! =d 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Did you change due to totse? 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
I obey the rules when no one is looking. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I once got raped by a cow 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
The UK releasing secret UFO documents 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Hey, my sister wants me to take her to a Seahawks game... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I took a shitload of advil and I stole my father's wine 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
what the fuck 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Hey, my sister wants me to take a Viagra she got a hold of... 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Daisy The 1mb bot vs Horny Muslim 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
what's the best thing to do in a falling elevator? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Vamp Archimiel: Resurrected Pizza Deliveryman! 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |