 |
|
I just threw up blood and bile 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Your Average Posts Per Day is actually 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Press Ctrl+F 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
If it wasn't for the "User CP" and "Subscribed Threads" 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
My Avearge Conversation 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
What is stopping you from killing yourself? 
—
|
—
|
87 |
— |
 |
|
What have you been "surviving" on for the past few days? 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
So my Gf's mom is a wackjob...... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Hey Slag 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
I just opened a new tab - do you know what I typed? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
whoami 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Sg, you must help me, caught tagging... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I need to know who everyone is again 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
SG, give me something interesting to do with a bag full of stale marshmallows. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
ever find yourself doing this? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I'm lonely. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Oh Gawd..... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
OH shit! 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
Slag's a fag (pics) 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
The "Meathenge" ad 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Asking Black People for Weed and Racism (medlength) 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
My shitty Friday (now featuring friend's suicide!) 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
I'd like to share my secret. 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
A serious inquiry about your life. 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Wow, I got a maid that I self-mutilated 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
FruityLoopers 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I'm Molosh 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
What Should I Do Tonight? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Wow, I got so mad I self-mutalited. 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
The purpose and reason of christmas 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |