 |
|
Official Guide On How To Get More Out of Life 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
I'm An Fbi Agent 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Troubleshooting a Compaq Laptop 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Is exploring space worthwhile? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I just told 4chan to fuck off 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
How was your weekend? Mine was fucking insane. 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
I'll give ten bucks to the fuker who has the balls to download and install SC 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I've got a big sporting event coming up this weekend. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
The Category Thread 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
Spider Behaviour 
—
|
—
|
69 |
— |
 |
|
*writes poetry* 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN Jeff Huntard 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
If you could change your sex appeal, in what way would you do so? 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
What is UFC ? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
totse is not dead 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
So I fucked Kate last night 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
"Totse is just a shitty version of 4chan, noob" 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
hey, who lives in NYC? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
So... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
hey getoffmylawn 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Totse is undead 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
School principal just callled my house 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
I want to fuck Meta's daughter 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone want to share your glory hole stories? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I just phonesex with 666 hex dude 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
RemadE 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
deus-redux has boobs 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Mail 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Hello Totse. How was your weekend? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I have court, im fighting speeding ticket...help? 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |