 |
|
Mods=asleep 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Hah, fuck you existence 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Goddammit 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
*plays Ico* 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Stupid bitch accused me of stealing her sign 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
I just saw my neighbor walking around naked in his house 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Is it illegal to be naked outside your own home with the windows open? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Would this work? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Want a totse account? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
We will fight the heathens... 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
I like my women like I like my coffee... 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
how do you knw if your alcoholic? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Top dawg, by the morgue 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Auughghh, fucking hiccups. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
let's all get better acquainted 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Three People In History 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Iran's view of homosexuals 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
in this thread 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
LOLOL(I actually vomited in disgust) 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I just put a big fucking hole in my wall 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
So I've been banned from three porn sites for racism 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
I'm semi-retarded and have the test scores to prove it. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
The winners of fights always face punishment 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
SCAT chicks are good people. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
So...I'm thinking of becoming an Amateur boxer 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Would You Die From Swallowing A Battery? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I think the love has died 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Wtf...... 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
So, i'm getting kicked out of my house during the summer. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: lurker's 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |