 |
|
halp 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Who were you with... [pic] 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Silverfuck 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
What's Your Favorite Quote? 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
The Alphabet of Femininity 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
halp 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Political adverts on totse? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
How do you feel about booty shacking? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I graduated last night 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
The alphabet of manliness 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
I am one of the most respected black men in my community 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Your move, SG. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
the rule.... 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
How was your friday night, SG? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
So there I was... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Why does my left nut hang lower than my right nut? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
seed 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Why does my right nut hang lower than the left one? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Lack of Religion to Blame for Society's downfall? 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
2am blockout in Melbourne, Australia 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I'm baaackkk totse!!! 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
2 am rockkout in Melbourne, Australia 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
2 am cockout in Melbourne, Australia 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
2am lockout in Melbourne, Australia 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I made this thread 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I almost didnt make this thread 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Is Google insane? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
OOh, I get it 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Alright, stop posting. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Are you looking for CHANGE? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |