 |
|
I think I may be in a lot of trouble 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
My sister saw my penis 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Shockometer 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Free Cat 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Who here can do the Melbourne Shuffle? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Who actually knows what spurious means? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I'm 18! 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I own all these accounts: 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
Would you tap it? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I have a confession 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
So I was watching Knocked Up and realized...... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
My folk poetry. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Skype Prank Phonecalls??? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Because you guys are the most boring bunch of tossers to grace totses green boards 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I have a confession 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I can hardly stay awake 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Would you pat it? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Would you tap it? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Would you tape it? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Would you tap it? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Girl Scout Cookies. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Would you tap it? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I just beat off the first time in 5 days 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Would you tap it? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Slag on Homosexuals: 12:74 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Effects of not masturbating 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
If you spend a majority on the day on totse, how do you earn a living? 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Fixing a hole? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
legal standing of my peice of paper 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
So I am watching "War Games"... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |