About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Ego
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Spurious Generalities Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 685 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
i wish i had a dime for everytime i got something up my ass. Title only
—
—
2 —
 
i wish i had a dime for everytime i got something up my ass. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I had sex with a pickle Title only
—
—
0 —
 
How old are you? Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I'm still a virgin... Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I like the color pink. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
ATTN: all Acolytes and New Arrivals. Title only
—
—
25 —
 
So I gave my grandma A dildo Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I think I'm gay. Title only
—
—
1 —
 
I had sex with a bitch. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I had sex with a dog. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I had sex with a pig. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
So Is Lil Wayne gay or not? Title only
—
—
3 —
 
So who are the known trolls so far? Title only
—
—
51 —
 
I'm Leaving Totse Title only
—
—
16 —
 
You might be a redneck if... Title only
—
—
4 —
 
So, SG... Title only
—
—
8 —
 
So I found a kitten in the sewer.... [pics of kitten inside] Title only
—
—
29 —
 
Why am i seeing a shitload of assholes? Title only
—
—
2 —
 
what. the. fuck. Title only
—
—
8 —
 
Thing you DON'T say as a new cummer. Title only
—
—
59 —
 
Acolyte's Title only
—
—
17 —
 
New Arrival / Acolyte insult guide. Title only
—
—
17 —
 
I quit, you're all semi-retarded sheep like faggots Title only
—
—
9 —
 
Republicans are really losing their base... Title only
—
—
9 —
 
Happy Fourth of July! Title only
—
—
5 —
 
Petition to Close Reg Tomorrow Title only
—
—
10 —
 
Gotta say it Title only
—
—
1 —
 
We bow down at his feet. Title only
—
—
3 —
 
I don't feel so good... Title only
—
—
11 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 56 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics