 |
|
am I a loser? 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
Have you been arrested? 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
Give me halloween costume ideas 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
i broke my ankle 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
is it gay if a girl sticks a dildo in your ass? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Breakdown of Canadian universities by racial compositions? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
my girlfriends mad at me 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
I'll never buy gum (or vodka) again! 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Why the hell was my thread deleted? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
These guys are knocking on the front door.. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Relations with neighbors 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I need ideas on what to do with this for halloween tomorrow... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Candidate for New Totse Theme Song! 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Addiction to pot 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
What do your parents do? 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
Need HELP Nows! 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Crazy, Radical, religious......etc. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
World War 2 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
So I was in a lockdown today. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Totse, help me with my halloween costume. 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
bongwater 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Sleep, the lack thereof, and other shit 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
whats wrong with me!!!?!?! 
—
|
—
|
41 |
— |
 |
|
Are any of your motherfuckers in a fraternity? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
I bet Playboy would pay Sarah Palin hundreds of millions of dollars to pose 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
mods who delelte threads instead of locking/moving them are gay 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What is the best thing you have ever stole from your employer? 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
is it just me or did everyone pop back recently? 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
I need help please. 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
I guess you guys have been wondering where I've been lately 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |