 |
|
holy fuckk 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
So, now I have to move into a VAN down by the River 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
The truth about The Missing Piece 
—
|
—
|
55 |
— |
 |
|
So I just made the biggest and most important discovery of the century 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
I was supposed to go to a family reunion thanksgiving thing 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
beating procrastination 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Sleeping in too late 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
So since diet pop has no calories, does that mean it gives you no energy? 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
Attn: Michigan fans 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
HOT OFF THE PRESSES! The *official* TOTSE comics, issue 2 (better than enter's) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Megavideo requires membership now! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
How to be a cool white loser, IRL! 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
We Really Suck at Evolution 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
What's the point if it doesn't make you happy anymore? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
kid killed himself over at the BB forums last night.. 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
This thread is for introvert type people only (extroverts can fuck right off) 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I wish I was a well-respected member of this community 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
me doing prank calls on stickam right now 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
What Should I Drink Tonight? 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
So uh Scrilla... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
My school is on lockdown... 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
the confederate anthem 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I was going to get in a fight........ 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
To all the "internet tough guys" of totse 
—
|
—
|
64 |
— |
 |
|
who should teach obamas girls? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
When is SG getting new mods? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I am BORED!!! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Dumb shit you use to do in school 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
I think my Probation Officer is going to arrest me. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Z3m 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |